By obeying government health codes and “Social Distancing” orders we are committed to our community’s health. We ask that you observe the following prior to entering:
- If you are not feeling well or have recently been sick, we cannot see you today, however, we will reschedule your appointment for a safer time.
- Call from your car when you arrive. We will let you know when your stylist is ready for you to enter the salon.
- Please come in alone (no friends, partners, pets, or children) and only when you have been instructed to do so.
- No Walk-In appointments are allowed. Please call 760.778.0333 and we will make every attempt to accommodate you as soon as possible.
- All guests must wear a face-covering upon entry. Please wear one that hooks over your ears, not the back of your head. Your stylist will greet you, take your temperature, and give you a health screening before your service.
- Please only bring your keys, phone, and payment method into the salon. No other items are allowed.
- If you would prefer not to have your hair shampooed, please arrive with clean, dry hair.
- If you are having a hair color service, we will put a cape over you but we are not offering robes at this time. Plan your clothing appropriately.
If you have any questions, would like an appointment, or simply like to purchase products, please call the salon (760) 778-0333 and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for being patient with us as we adapt to the new normal.